George

Default Inexpensive Wrenches

"Jay Pique" wrote in message
ups.com...
Anyone have a source for inexpensive wrenches sold individually? I'm
putting together separate maintenance tool sets for each of my machines
and I'd rather not shell out for Craftsman (much less Mac/Snap-On).

Three 15 dollar sets of Stanley combinations and two of hex keys did it for
me. Mix and match, with hex keys held on magnets, wrenches hanging on
hooks. Color code the hex keys, because you may have metric/imperial
problems which old eyes can't easily resolve. Tape works fine.

Sockets are one set garage, one set workshop.