Wes Newell

Default Portable HDTV Set

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 18:38:25 -0700, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

I am looking to buy a PORTABLE HDTV set.

Are there any available...I can't seem to find anything but LARGE sets
that are anything but portable.

Also I would like to hear anyone's experience with a HDTV set that is
being used while traveling in a RV.

I've looked all over for about a 20" HDTV with builkt in tuner and came up
empty, so I just decided to order an HDTV tuner for my PC. It's a heck of
lot cheaper too. This would seem to be a perfect solution for an RV.