Gunner Asch

Default Who wanted the 16" shaper? I found ya a goodie!

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 09:07:19 GMT, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Someone in California was wanting a 16" shaper

I found ya a really nice GEMCO 16" hydraulic shaper. A bit of surface
rust on the bare metal parts, but no pitting, easy clean up job. Paint
excellent.

Located in Van Nuys, California.

I think I can get it for you for $800.

No vise..but Ive got one that will fit properly.

This is one hell of a shaper. Ive got some pics, but its stored in a
tight spot, so they are at odd angles G

I dont know if the crank handles are there. Shrug.

Gunner

Btw...if you dont take this..I likely will try to swap for this
myself, if I can figure out where to shoe horn it into my shop.

And how to get it over the mountain....

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner