Gunner Asch

Default My rolling garage sale...

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 00:50:52 GMT, steamer wrote:

--Hey, gang, if any of you are going to be in Visalia this weekend
(Oct 21-23) I've got a truckload of surplus stuff from my workshop I'm
trying to off. Included in the load a
-Servo Products cnc retrofit pkg for Bridgeport mill, mostly
complete
-Vertical axis rotary bending machine
-Horizontal axis roller; i.e. the kind that can roll various radii
on square or round tube, bar, etc
--I've got some other stuff for sale but it was too bulky to fit
in the truck; with luck I'll have it all posted to my website next week
sometime. Tryin' to drum up empty space and full wallet to upgrade to a
better tig welder, heh.

Cool! Ill be there with a truckload of stuff too, including a Monkey
Wards badged Logan lathe I picked up today. Looks pretty good after
running it through the car wash.

Ill have a Burke Production miller, Porter Cable 4" vertical belt
sander on factory stand. a Thompson Table, various chucks, rotary
table, plastic drops of all sorts..yada yada yada

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner