Christopher Tidy

Default Where can I get plugs to fit this three phase socket?

Hi folks,

A guy from rec.crafts.metalworking suggested I ask this question here. I
have some metal 3P+N+E three phase pin-and-sleeve sockets which I want
to use as part of a project. I don't want to use the common plastic
sockets because the appearance of the metal sockets is much more in
keeping with the rest of the project. I'm in the UK and acquired these
sockets in the UK, but I can't identify them or find anyone able to
supply plugs. There is no manufacturer's name on the sockets apart from
a logo comprising an interleaved "M" and "L", and something very faint
printed on the back which looks like it might say "NECTRE", but I'm not
sure. You rotate the plug to switch on the power and "16/25A 600V~" is
written on the flip-up cover. Here's a pictu

http://www.mythic-beasts.com/~cdt22/socket.jpg

Any suggestions as to the manufacturer, or where I can obtain sockets,
plugs or both would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Chris Tidy