Owen Lawrence

Default New window sill shelf design needed

wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:24:20 -0400, "Owen Lawrence"
wrote:

That said I think the sill design is quite nice. perhaps it will give
you
some ideas. I'll post tonigth to ABPW.

-Steve

Turns out my ISP will have to incurr additional charges to carry the
binary
newsgroup. He has a special feed and has offered to download/forward
pictures to me if I tell him which ones, but instead, would you mind
e-mailing to me? You should be able to reach me by changing my username
my first name, all lower case. Thanks.

- Owen -

owen-
if you have web access, the pictures are available he
http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/

Hey, thanks, that's perfect. And Steve, you're right, those are nice. I
sure wish my walls were that thick!

How thick are those sills? Looks thicker than what I'm facing for my
own. And that's not just a roundover on the edges, either, since the edges
are still there. Is that an external bull-nose? I like how it looks and
I'd be willing to buy a new bit to get the same look. The way you extended
the wood past the opening is the kind of thing I have been thinking about.

- Owen -