Teamcasa

Default Project Motivation

"LQQkIE YONDER" wrote in message
news:UB86f.448637$x96.221083@attbi_s72...
Teamcasa wrote:

This morning, my daughter is in labor with my future grandson! I'm
looking forward to spending many hours in my shop with him! Maybe I
should wait till he can at least walk!

Dave

Congrats! But I disagree on waiting till he can walk. Spend time right
now with him in a rocking chair in the shop talking with him, planning
things with him, just being with him.
I spent a lot of time with my grandson doing those things with him and I
have a thousand, or so it seems, pictures to prove it.
Now he is just over 2 years old and he walks and gets into everything.
I have been trying to get him to call me "grandpa" ever since he was 4
hours old. Just last week, I heard him call me "poppa" for the very first
time! That's a great feeling.
And I get to babysit him this afternoon so his mother can go to work.
Ain't life grand!!!!!

It sure is! Thanks for the tip! Maybe, if I start him early, he will learn
to sharpen his tools with stones, use a real Skilsaw Mag77, never touch
pocket hole screws, careless about left or right tilt, not ground his dust
collector pipes, believe that Harbor Freight is trucking company by the
port, have Robin Lee (Valley) on speed dial, learn the value of tuning a
scraper, buy a quality 18" bandsaw and 8" jointer.

Well maybe.
Dave

http://www.usenet.com