steamer

Default My rolling garage sale...

--Hey, gang, if any of you are going to be in Visalia this weekend
(Oct 21-23) I've got a truckload of surplus stuff from my workshop I'm
trying to off. Included in the load a
-Servo Products cnc retrofit pkg for Bridgeport mill, mostly
complete
-Vertical axis rotary bending machine
-Horizontal axis roller; i.e. the kind that can roll various radii
on square or round tube, bar, etc
--I've got some other stuff for sale but it was too bulky to fit
in the truck; with luck I'll have it all posted to my website next week
sometime. Tryin' to drum up empty space and full wallet to upgrade to a
better tig welder, heh.

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : When does Inuyasha get
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : to bone Kagome??