steamer

Default Opinions sought on 4 inch rotary tables

--I got to beta test the little Sherline rotary table with the cnc
controller.. I made a waterproof enclosure for the motor using a plastic
jar with a hole cut in the lid for the wires to feed thru. I also made a
more robust right angle bracket than the one Sherline sells. Now I seldom
use the larger rotary table, because of the benefits of the motor driven
unit. The little Sherline rotary table is well made, has little or no
backlash and is very adaptable, i.e. vise-friendly.

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : When does Inuyasha get
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : to bone Kagome??