wkearney99

Default Electric baseboard heat bad?

No ductwork

But if you've got AC then that's sort of irrelevant, isn't it? The ducts
serve dual duty for cooling and heating so they're going to be there anyway.

Hard to comparee prices with the Price of Natual Gas, Propane expected
to really jump this winter...my electric rate has been unchanged for
years no guarentee it will stay that way but I doubt it jumps 20-30
or even 40 percent

That and there are better public utulity regulations in place on most
electricity suppliers. I suppose it'd be cheaper to use electric and better
the environment as all the pollution would be manageable at the point of
generation. But it's currently less expensive to ship around heating oil
and natural gas than build-out the wiring grid.

Me, I'm looking at adding a corn stove.

-Bill Kearney