SQLit

Default Pulling large wire in conduit

"DaveC" wrote in message
news.net...
Four AWG #1 conductors in 2-1/2 inch EMT. 50 ft of conduit, four 90 deg.
elbows.

Is this combination reasonable to pull with some lubricant? Or should I

plan
some "pull boxes" in this run?

Thanks,

DaveC

This is an invalid return address
Please reply in the news group

I would use a fish tape to install a rope of at least 1/4inch or larger,
first. If you train the wires through the loop at the end of the rope so
that they are staggered and tape the head down all should go well.

Lay the wire out straight and somewhere it is dry, lube as you pull.