Paul

Default Combi Boilers & Thermostic Raditor Valves / Room Termostat

Probably an easy question for you hardened DIY'ers but as an avid
bodger taking on a bodger job.....

I'm putting a new central heating system into a 3 bed detached house,
decided to go for a combi system becuase they look the easiest...

What's the better plan - Themostatic valves on each radiator or a room
temperature guage wired into the boiler? (or both???)

If I go RTV's I assume I need one radiator without?

Bonus question : Can I use the heated towel rail / raadiator as this
bypass so its always hot? How about the summer?

Last question - copper or plstic for the piping - or is it just
personal preference?

Thanks in advance - sorry if these are in an FAQ somewhere - if so can
someone post a link?

cheers,

Paul.