Guess who

Default How Long Of A Power Cord?

On 21 Oct 2005 09:16:20 -0700, "Too_Many_Tools"
wrote:

In about a month, I will be replacing a significant number of power
cords on a variety of metal and wood working machines.

So how long of a cord should a person replace them with?

It's a harder question to answer than at first glance. It's like asking
"How high should I build my workbench?"..it depends.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I don't find it any more difficult than how
high you should build the workbench, or what color you should paint
it, or how flat it should be. All are personal adult decisions based
upon your personal needs. It's not rocket science.