Lurch

Default Bosch washer from Comet - who does the servicing

On 21 Oct 2005 05:36:44 -0700, "Murmansk69"
scrawled:

A friend of mine has just bought a Bosch washing machine from Comet and
it's got a two year guarantee.

They come (or came) with a 2 year guarantee from anywhere.

I'd have thought that if it went wrong someone from Bosch would fix it
but my friend has been given the impression that someone from Comet
would do it.

Who gave this impression to your friend? Why not ask Comet?

Anyone got any experience of Bosch washers from Comet and what happens
when they go wrong? Have Comet got some sort of arrangement with Bosch
where they (Comet) do the repairs under warranty?

Not from Comet, but generally the manufacturers look after the machine
under manufacturers warranty periods and aftersales teams look after
extended retail warranties.
--
Stuart @ SJW Electrical

Please Reply to group