Chris Learmouth Chris Learmouth is offline
Junior Member

Default Refilling combi boiler powered central heating system

I have drained my central heating system, which is powered by a combi boiler, but am now having difficulty refilling it. All radiators are empty and bleed valves open. Are you able to offer suggestions? I have a sneaky feeling combi systems are not that easy to refill. Not a major problem really as I am having a new condensing boiler fitted within the next two to three weeks so can probably do without heating until then..but it is getting a little chilly in rural Bedfordshire!
Appreciate any advice you can give.
Thanks
Chris