LQQkIE YONDER

Default Project Motivation

Teamcasa wrote:

This morning, my daughter is in labor with my future grandson! I'm looking
forward to spending many hours in my shop with him! Maybe I should wait
till he can at least walk!

Dave

Congrats! But I disagree on waiting till he can walk. Spend time
right now with him in a rocking chair in the shop talking with him,
planning things with him, just being with him.
I spent a lot of time with my grandson doing those things with him
and I have a thousand, or so it seems, pictures to prove it.
Now he is just over 2 years old and he walks and gets into everything.
I have been trying to get him to call me "grandpa" ever since he was
4 hours old. Just last week, I heard him call me "poppa" for the very
first time! That's a great feeling.
And I get to babysit him this afternoon so his mother can go to work.
Ain't life grand!!!!!