tillius

Default Vertical Mill Plans

Hey - no prob - I think we're going to rebuild this Southbend 9" lathe
first anyway. That should take a while, and in the meantime I'll keep
looking for a clapped out mill I can steal the heavy cast stuff from.

Gonna have a couple of young men helping me restore it, My son (10), a
neighbor boy (5) whose 'dad' left, and another friend of my son's (also
10) and whose 'dad' also left. Can you believe that neither of those
two other boys has been fishing? That's just a shame!

Well, at least my son likes the idea of them helping us, especially
since "they don't have a cool dad like I do"

Tillman