:::Jerry::::

Default Bosch washer from Comet - who does the servicing

"mark blackall" wrote in message

[ context snipped due to previous top posting ]
I guess this is an example of the retailer 'buying out' the

warranties on
new machines. They then can sell them cheaper as they use their in

house
repair shop (like MasterCare who are really bad in my experience).

The Bosch
might be different though as Bosch seem to come with a longer

warranty as
standard.

Customer (non) care calls for Bosch and two other makes are certainly
diverted away from the normal comet (non) care lines so you might
well be correct - but who in their right mind would buy from Comet
with their "F*ck you" 'cos we have your money attitude...