Mark

Default Need a new SDS drill

Chris Bacon wrote in message Which is most
"efficient"?

Which one cost the best part of £600??

I think you are losing the plot a bit here :-)
I've got a Metabo http://tinyurl.com/7eu2c
which cost close to £600 list when new, if you think your Aldi drill is

even
approaching the same quality, performance and life expectancy as this,

I *don't* think it does approaching the same quality, etc - the
list above was simply to show DP that his "important" figure of
impact energy was not so (at all) important in the cost of things.

Ah OK perhaps I should have read the entire thread
(including the Killfiled posters)
before making comments, I thought this started as a cost/quality/ will it
do the job/ or will it catch fire and decapitate me type discussion.

coupled with the general pig-ignorance about What Things Are Made
Of And Why, never mind what's good enough for a job.

indeed :-)

Never Mind. I'm going to have a cup of tea now.

at 16.00 you must be a builder.

-