SomeBody

Default Brazing help?

I called and talked with Tom, great guy, very helpful.
Tom had sent the package with a #1 can of "Black Flux" and some brazing
wire. He even tossed in a really nice coffee mug filled with candy, Nice
touch!

I haven't begun to do the brazing project yet, got a hurricane heading
my way and need to prepare for the worse. Need to finish up on the
modification to my 10Kw generator project, converting from a evap cooling
to a thermocooling system.

Thanks Tom.

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 08:06:10
-0700, president wrote:

snip..snip

This is steel under lab conditions and it is just the surface. You
want to heat the part all the way through so you will need to get it
hotter.

tom

--
A7N8X-Deluxe, AMD XP2500+ (Un-locked)