John Schmitt

Default Cleaning stainless steel

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 16:06:40 +0100, The3rd Earl Of Derby
wrote:

[chemistry]

You must have really pi**ed your parents off.

Bearing in mind that one was a university lecturer and the other a
teacher, probably not too much. I believe I was six when my father did
finally get a little tired of me asking too many questions and took me
down to the local library and introduced me to the librarian, a kindly
grey-haired woman who helped me to use the library, particularly when she
showed me how to use the dewey decimal system. I remember some strange
looks from adults when I was asking for them to reach down books you would
not associate with small boys, like Euclidean geometry or how to learn
Italian. As it happened my father was set to be going to Italy in the not
too distant future, and taking the family with him. The family seem to
have a flair for learning languages, my brother can do about a dozen and
my seven-year-old niece three.

John Schmitt