Hugo Nebula

Default House purchase - Building Regulations

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 21:40:25 +0100, a particular chimpanzee named
"G&M" randomly hit the keyboard and
produced:

Does this apply if I've submitted a building notice (for which my council
won't issue any formal paperwork on completion) for a variety of work
intended to be done, but haven't had the BCO in yet to inspect some work
done over 12 months ago due to efforts being diverted onto other things.
Are you saying that in theory I needn't bother calling him back ?

A completion certificate will be issued; if not as a matter of course,
then if you request one.

It is a breach of the Building Regulations not to notify the Council
within five days of completing the work, or at least five days before
occupying the building (or the part of the building if extended or
converted).
--
Hugo Nebula
'What you have to ask yourself is,"if no-one on the internet wants