Alt-Ctrl-Del

Default Liability: I'm not responsible for your kids!

I suspect this is what we called shining deer? (Going out with bright
lights at night -- catch the deer in the lights so they freeze -- makes
them easy to shoot.)

No, that is called "spotlighting" when you kill deer by paralyzing their
senses with a bright light and then shooting them because you are too
sorry and too pitiful of a hunter to give them a fair chance.

That is about the same as taking a cat and throwing it out of the window
at a street sign while going about 60 miles an hour. Good for you
DragonLady, you are such a good sport.

Hey, are all of you proud of the throngs of people that stood around and
watched that crazy woman throw her three children off of the bridge in
California? I sure am glad they waited for the law to get there and not
try to stop her themselves.

One man with his children that was in close proximity to the scene as it
happened took off running like a lot of you would do dragging his kids
behind him because he was scared she was going to throw his kids off of
the bridge too. What a winner, hey, at least he saved the mothers life by
calling the police and they got there in time to keep her from jumping.
Thank goodness for that anyway. I bet that man's children are wondering
why their father didn't just leave them where they were at and not worry
about them and try to keep the sweet lady from killing her children.

One day he will tell them that those kind of things are for the police to
deal with, not wanting to admit that he is just a slimeball, weasely
coward.

Oh well,

Alt