Duane Bozarth

Default Home vatiety garden tractors

Jim wrote:

In another thread "Mower crunch" I'm requesting help identifying whether
I should try repairing my '89 Sears 30" rear engine riding mower. Will
assume here the answer is no, replace it.

Perhaps because of the year that mower has a complicated method of
hanging and leveling the deck assembly. Wondering which of the lawn
tractors with rear baggers available are easier to adjust than others?
Also as I am 6'4" do certain brands offer better adjustment of the
seating length?

No real data on the former...everything I have is JD and each is totally
different.

For the latter, imo the size/adjustability is almost directly
proportional to price/size.