Default New DIY show

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 20:05:52 -0700, "Mike Pio"
wrote:

I see why you might be surprised, but when I watched the show, I wasn't
paying attention to the host, I was paying attention to the shop, the
project and the host's skills as a woodworker. To be honest, I can barely
even remember what she looks like. The reasons you state below all have to
do with ratings and a network's choice of a host to attract viewers. I
looked at the program as a new woodworking show -- nothing more. What I'm
surprised about is why anyone is reading into it more than what I've stated
here. If one is interested in watching a pretty woman, there are many
better shows to watch than a DIY program, wouldn't you agree?

who need TV? you're already on usenet- if you want to watch bouncing
female parts, point your newsreader on over to the
alt.binaries.multimedia.erotica.** heierarchy.

hey, anybody think alt.binaries.multimedia.woodworking is a good idea?
maybe rec.woodworking.multimedia would be better- keep them together
in the list...