Wayne

Default Advice needed for lifting Vertical Mill

That's about 200 lbs lighter than the one I moved.
Take the cap off the top of the column. Then crank the
head all the way up. Lift off with 2 reasonably strong people.
Move the head and base separately using 2 people.
When you get where your going put the base on the stand
1st, then put the head back on.

Worked for me.
Wayne D.

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:34:56 GMT, Joe Brown
wrote:

Help! I've just taken delivery of a new Mill/Drill - ZX25M2, weight
196Kg. I
have a floor crane but don't know where on the Mill is a safe lifting
point - I've contacted the suppliers helpline and it is obvious they
don't
know either. Can anyone help?
Regards,
Joe