RBM

Default Transitioning from in-wall wiring to EMT (conduit)...

No, just keep it as close as you can. The object is to protect the cable
from damage

"blueman" wrote in message
"RBM" rbm2(remove writes:

There is no need to have a junction box as you don't have a junction. You
can use whatever size conduit you need, and if you can't find an EMT to
romex connector in the size you need, you can get an EMT connector, a
threaded coupling, and a romex connector of whatever size you want and
thread them together

In my case where I am transitioning from Romex in a wall to a conduit
along the garage ceiling do I need anything to make sure that the
transition stays snug against the wall without any of the Romex
peaking through?