DoDa

Default Heating Dog House

"Dr. Hardcrab" wrote in message
newsFN5f.13733$2Y2.10017@trnddc05...

"Lawrence Wasserman" wrote in message
The OP didn't say anything about a dog using the dog house, only
asking for ideas on heating one. Why is everyone getting OT about how
warm a dog should be, the OP only asked about heating a dog house,
nothing about dogs at all in the original post.

Yeah!!

Mine is heated because I'm always IN IT!!!

Gotta stay comfortable on those snowy nights...

;-]

ROFL

Glad to see someone has a sense of humour!
If I had said it was for hubby when he needs time out for misbehaviour..and
seeing as how this newsgroup is made up of mainly male posters .I might have
gotten some nasty responses!!

Seriously though..... THANK YOU all for your suggestions, comments & advise.
I'm sure "Heidi" will be the most grateful. I agree with a few posters here
who suggested that she be kept in the house but unfortunately her owner has
acquired allergies and it is either a dog house or a new home and is hard to
give up a member of the family, so heated Dog House is the next best
solution.

Thanks Donna