Robatoy

Default As much as 25% off Shopfox machinery at J&L Industrial (but read the full post!!)

In article .com,
wrote:

J&L Industrial just announced a sale for today and tomorrow only on
Shopfox machinery...25% off!

http://www.jlindustrial.com/index.jsp

Now, before you guys go nuts with excitement, this company caters
almost exclusively to metalworkers, so much of what they have in stock
isn't really pertinent to our needs. However, they do have a selection
of drill presses and sanders which some of you might be interested in.

I'm not affiliated in any way with the company, but I have bought a
number of Starret products from them and have been VERY satisfied with
their customer service.

Their price for a Milwaukee 1/2" close-quarter drill is almost the same
as the Canadian price in Canadian dollars.

That place is very expensive.