Cliff

Default OmniTurn setup/operators needed S. California

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 04:51:24 -0700, Pope Secola VI
wrote:

At least he as a marketable skill an is not a drugged up, drunk,
unemployed ex security guard that can't hold a job because he is either
to drunk, to high, or posting on the Survivalist boards when he is
supposed to be working.

By the way since my company has been running corporate email and web
security for some of the largest companies in America and some very
large educational institutions, I have personally put over 1500 of your
leftest *******s in the unemployment line. (Not to mention the 150
undergrad students and 30 or so post grad students that have been kicked
out of colleges. Got at least a dozen professor too!

Then let not even mention the over 300 of your Democratic leftist son of
bitches that are now spreading their ass cheeks to some bubba in the
big house because the dumb ****s were setting drug buys on line, and the
police got an anonymous tip, of hidden encrypted kiddie porn files that
were found on their computers and the police got the decrypted key and
the hidden file names. (I wonder how those got there?)

So many of you leftist *******s to **** up and so little time.........

It's always nice to see that homeland insecurity has
porn & child abuse (probably abortion too) near the top
of their list of priorities. Just under clothing statures, right?

There are in fact two things, Science and opinion,
the former begets knowledge, the latter ignorance.

Hippocrates
467-377 B.C.

He clearly was not a winger.
--