RAM^3

Default OT - Hillary vs. who?

"Rex B" wrote in message
Gunner wrote:
If I wanted to vote for a Democrat, no matter the color of his
fleece..Id vote for Joe Leiberman, rather than McCain

There was a time I'd agree. Then during summer of 2004, there was a minor
situation in Midland TX. Some decision by the city affected a largely
black section of the city in a small way (I've forgotten the issue). There
were a couple of vociferous blacks raising Cain, while for the majority it
was a non-issue. Joe flies in for a contrived photo op with the loudest
ringleader, portrays himself as saving the oppressed minorities from The
Man, and flies out. The citizens of Midland saw a complete contrivance on
the evening news. Worse, it portrayed Midland as a hotbed of White
Supremacy, which is far from the truth.
I don't trust Joe to do anything except whatever it takes to get
elected.

You, Sir, have just described the "Archtypical Politician"!

Were you deluded by his party affiliation?