Michael Chare

Default No Lintel - Row of vertical bricks above window frame

"Peter Taylor" wrote in message

"Michael Chare" wrote

If you have any further info on the likely success of court cases I would
be
very interested. My mother is trying to sell a bungalow where the
wood/metal
frames were replace with plastic ones almost 10 years ago. The windows
are
large, the potential purchasers surveyor has pointed out that there are
cracks
above the windows which have likely occured because the plastic frames are
not
as strong as the previous ones. The window installer is still trading.

It's difficult to advise you here and now Michael. I think my advice would
be to see if the sale goes through. If it fails or the price is reduced
because of the damage then you probably have a case.

Thanks for your advice, we are keeping our fingers crossed!

--

Michael Chare