Cooldmitriy Cooldmitriy is offline
Junior Member

Default Yellow/bluw "ghost" in SONY 53'' XBR45 (rear projection unit)

Hello,

We just completed home remodeling, so had to move our 8 year old SONY XBR unit around. When we finally put it back in its place it worked fine for several days, but then we noticed yellow/blue "ghosts" around images in left part of the screen. This unit is 7 years old and never gave us any trouble.

Has anyone came accross of this issue and what is involved in the repair effort. We were thinking about upgrading to HD unit, but if the repair cost not high we might keep our beloved XBR set for another year.

Is this repair DYI?

Thank you all