Brigitte

Default Heating Dog House

"DoDa" wrote in message
Looking for any ideas on the best way to heat a doghouse for the winter?

Donna

I live in Nebraska where the winters can get pretty darn wicked. I have 3
dogs. One large, and two small. I have an X-large dog house they share
when the weather is cold. In the doghouse I have installed a large outdoor
heated pad. The dogs love it. I don't leave them outside for long periods
of time, such as the 8 hours I'm at work, but when I'm home and don't want
all my dogs underfoot in my small home, they are outside and I want to
provide them with a cozy spot.

You can find outdoor heated pads at the following site:

http://cozywinters.com/shop/kh-1000-1020.html

HTH,
Brigitte