Dr. Hardcrab

Default Oil buildup in drains, preventing -Cheaper alternative to Shaklee Basic I ?

"Joseph Meehan" wrote

I wonder if you would not get the same effect from using nothing at
all. I am sure the Shaklee product works for Shaklee and for the
salesperson who informed you of the problems you did not know you had.

I may get blasted for this, but what a ripoff Shaklee is! I know because i
fell for it (20-some years ago?) and even sold it for about a year. Couldn't
understand why friends ran when I came around. You'd think I was selling
term life or something....