Default FA; Ortho Books

here I have a bunch of home imporvement books I will no longer need,
and I am looking to put them into the hands of someone who needs them,
im not selling them to make money, god, there a buck a book. cut me
some slack. If i was here constantly fishing fior sales then fine, but
I dont, just figured someone here might just want them. If you not
interested, then dont look. all my listing are for ortho home
improvement books, 12 of them, nothing else. I am not a spammer
looking for sales, just trying not to throw away perfectly good books
that somone could use.

marty