Ron Thompson

Default I need some ideas on using old 2-liter bottles.

"Ken Davey" wrote

Bottling homemade beer!
They are perfect.
They won't turn into grenades like glass bottles.
Those little depressions around the bottom trap the sediment.
The issue caps re-seal well.

Ken.

And with a SMALL piece of dry ice and a little bit of water, they make a
great noisemaker.

Steve

I used to drive a truck hauling liquid oxygen. We had a driver fired for putting
LOX in a 1 L bottle and capping it and tossing into a vacant parking lot. The
neighbor were really ****ed when it made enough pressure to explode. I
understand it was very loud!

Ron Thompson

http://www.plansandprojects.com
My hobby pages are he

Severe stupidity is self correcting, but mild stupidity is rampant in the land.
-Ron Thompson