Ed Sirett

Default video on plastering

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 01:47:05 +0000, Andrew Gabriel wrote:

In article lgate.org,
"Michael Mcneil" writes:

Most of the problem with finding customers is that all of the effort is
in preparation. Any fool can plaster a simple wall. Consider the
problems of stair wells and old houses, nitches and alcoves, property
where the occupier is a pain in the arse and poor payers.

One I heard of -- customer's kids running around house, tread wet plaster
into all the carpets, and then you get sued for recarpeting the house.

I'd let the lawyers from my liability cover loose on them, not needed them
as yet touch wood.

The FAQ for uk.diy is at www.diyfaq.org.uk