Dan White

Default Plans for candy rack?

"BiffNightly" wrote in message
Dan, I'm not sure what type of store you are running, but here in Canada,

if
you are selling enough stuff, the candy suppliers wil typically provide

you
with a rack to display their stuff.
Good luck.
Doug

Yes, they do that here too, Doug. We did a nice renovation on the store,
and I didn't want to put in those kind of crappy metal racks you normally
get. Something nice in wood would go better with our design, and I could
stain it to match the rest of the room, too.

thanks,
dwhite

"Dan White" wrote in message
Hi all. Been awhile since I've posted here.

I'd like to build a 3' wide candy rack for my store, with maybe 4 or 5
shelves. I am going to put stuff like Certs, Altoids, etc on the top
shelf
or two, and then larger stuff like boxes of candy bars on the

middle/lower
shelves. Anyway, anybody have a link or can help me hunt down some

plans
build something for this? I suppose I could make my own, but I'm not a
pro
and was hoping not to reinvent the wheel.

Thanks for any leads,
dwhite