John H. Holliday

Default Worst Case Scenario ("As Is" Home Purchase)

wrote in message
oups.com...
John H. Holliday wrote:

Remember the 3 most important elements of a real estate purchase:
location,
location and location.

Yeah, Doc, true, but I lost 3 kinds of equity big-time when I bought my
very own Addams Family House in 1990: 1) financial, 2) sweat, and 3)
good old-fashioned youth. I dislike the neighborhood but am in reduced
straits in all three ways.

Maybe I should have phrased the question Would You Prefer Independent
Living for Your Elderly Widowed Mom/Sis/Ex or A Federal Housing
Warehouse?

Most any living arrangement is preferable to living in a crime ridden
area.Take it from an ex cop who's interviewed far too many crime victims...

Doc