John A. Weeks III

Default Odd behavior in the neighborhood

In article , "Doug"
wrote:

I just had a hard time believing it is something like this. Maybe I'm
overreacting to the 'too much TV' thing.

I'm gonna call.

I think it is worth a call. This kind of stuff happens every
day all across the USA, so there is no reason to think that
your neighborhood is exempt. When I was young and dumb, I
spent 3 years working drug enforcement, including an assignment
on one of the biggest drug busts up until that time. They
were delivering heroin throughout the midwest using fake
pizza deliveries. The ring went so far as to set up a whole
chain of small pizza stores in little towns across the midwest
trying to keep low key. It was one person reporting a suspicious
act that blew the case wide open--a person in a small town in
Wisconsin called 911 to ask why someone would drive up from
Illinois to pick up a pizza in a town of 400 people.

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708
Newave Communications
http://www.johnweeks.com