Banty

Default Septic System Help

In article , Adiabatic says...

On 13 Oct 2005 06:59:47 -0700, Banty wrote:

Sucks to need to do things right, doesn't it?
Said "nosy neighbor" may be the poor nosy guy downhill from him. Or all those
silly nosy neighbors with well water.
Or all those nosy people who want the nearby streams clean.
Terrible terrible nosy people...

Banty (hates this kind of attitude)

But the feed lot down the road doesn't affect the well water and the
streams, with all the cows ****ting all over the place. Where I live
there are more animals than people and they can **** wherever they
want. Pigs, horses, goats, sheep, and thats just the livestock, what
about the wild animals?

I didn't say to do it WRONG, I said research and do it yourself, it
isn't rocket science.

I get the permits, and pay the fees and jump through the hoops like
I'm supposed to. But when some antisocial official wants to make it
difficult for everyone and it costs $200 just to fill out the forms, I
wonder why the hell I bother. I know the rules, setbacks, distances
from homes and wells. If you just repair an outdated (possibly
polluting) system they don't give a damn. But if you want to replace
it thus making it better sometimes it doesn't make sense the run
around you get.

Be a grown up, get the permit for something like that. If it's that kind of
environment, then it should be easier. But, money being a factor, folks aren't
exactly very good at assessing these things with respect to their impacts on
others. We're rural around here. But there is groundwater to impact, and more
uses than a lot of folks realize.

Banty aparently likes to have the government micro manage his life and
probably pays someone to change his lightbulbs.

Lots of presumptions here. You have two assertions - *three* facts are wrong.
Can you guess what the third one is?

Banty