..p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

Default Arcoaire RPJ furnace problem, need advice

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 02:04:03 GMT, "Dr. Hardcrab"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 19:33:46 -0500, Who Me?
wrote:

I have an Arcoaire RPJ heat-exchanger that I just recently had

DOn't x-post this **** to alt.hvac.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

I don't why, but I get a chuckle everytime I see this, Paul.

First you say "Don't do this ****!"

and then

"Oh! By the way! Help some cute little bunnies and kittens that are
hungry!!!"

Kind of like going up to someone, kicking them in the nuts, and SINCERELY
smiling and saying "Have a nice day!!!"

;-]

You see a disparity there ? :-)

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/