jim rozen

Default Fortress mailboxes

In article , DeepDiver says...

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

As long as the mailbox owner had the mailbox within the confines of his
private property (and not protruding out into the public road), then I fail
to see how it's his responsibility for damaging the road grader.

Not being ironic at all. Somebody else posted it was probably
Mike Graham who had this series of events happen. IIRC he
did pay for the repair of the grader (he might have even done it
himself) and I cannot explain the legal details to you because
I never did know exactly how they convinced him to pay for it.

Jim

please reply to: