Dave Hinz

Default PING: Dave Hinz

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 20:19:07 GMT, t wrote:
Dave Hinz wrote:

Oddly enough, every post I write has the real one:
Send me the images and I'll put them up at:
http://www.duck-creek.net/guests/keycutter/
(that directory is emtpy now, obviously...)

silly me, i thought spamcop was a pseudomym

I'm sure that was in mind when they came up with the name. No, they
filter my incoming mail, block 98% or so of the spam, for something like
30 bucks a year. I run mailservers, webservers, all that infrastructure
stuff at my real job, and I just don't feel like dealing with it when I
get home, y'know?

Anyway, send me some pics, and I'll put 'em up quick as I can, certainly
the same day.

Dave