Chris Bacon

Default Colouring fine surface Polyfilla

MM wrote:
I have several fine drying out cracks in the plaster of my house,
which is now about 18 months old. Several walls are affected. I shall
short;ly be placing the property on the market. I don't want to go to
all the hassle of painting all the walls, which are currently
magnolia.

My aim is to repair the cracks and dust over them with a fine brush
with magnolia so that the cracks are invisible. In other words, the
kind of repair done to Old Masters.

Possible?

Moving again? I should fill the cracks and paint the whole of
whichever walls are affected. It's really not a lot of "hassle".
The "quick fixes" will be likely to stick out like a sore thumb,
and cracks will draw unwanted attention.