Mike Pio

Default New DIY show

"George" George@least wrote in message

"Mike Pio" wrote in message
news:GCZ4f.55734$WR2.2279@fed1read03...
I see no inherent reason that one gender would produce superior
woodworkers than the other.

I agree...I would have made my same comments had the host been male.
Gender of the craftsperson makes no difference to me. If you're good,
you're good.

Sorry, guess "the movement" has made a lot of weenies out of formerly
thinking men.

I'm not sure I like the implication I'm reading. Whatever "movement" you're
referring to means nothing to me, and I'm not suggesting she's good or not.
I'm only saying that IF she is, I couldn't care less who or what she is.

These are paid actors. Dollars to dogturds they have nothing in their
background in the way of tool sense. They were chosen because of their
gender, not in spite of it.

I'm trying not to be judgemental. Why does anybody give a hoot if the host
is male or female?

Wonderful book called _The Language Police_ explains how it's done in
textbooks. Too obvious in advertising to even bear mention.