Doug

Default Odd behavior in the neighborhood

What the heck is this guy doing?

This is a classical pigeon drop. One guy picks up the car, and
puts in the contraband goods. He parks it. The next guy picks
up the car later on, does a delivery (or takes it to the next
drop site), then brings it back a while later. It all looks
innocent to the casual observer. They are likely distributing
crack or meth from an up stream supplier down to the regional
distributors. Call your local police dept and let them know.
That might put them on the trail of some of the big distributors.

It could also be a sting operation in progress.

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708
Newave Communications
http://www.johnweeks.com

I just had a hard time believing it is something like this. Maybe I'm
overreacting to the 'too much TV' thing.

I'm gonna call.

Thanks,
dj