Terry

Default Toilet keeps clogging?

"PipeDown" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Toller" wrote in message

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message
Toller wrote:

I have a 23 year old Eljer toilet that has recently started clogging up
badly. I plunge it, it flushes normally with water, then clogs up
immediately. It is getting tiresome.

Similar problem over the years involving a comb, hair clip/s etc. Worst was
a piece of turkey bone that we had unknowingly dumped into the toilet when
getting rid of a partial (large) boiler of soup post Christmas soup!
Eventually had to take toilet completely apart, and turn to shake and turn
the bowl part over and over while poking and prodding to dislodge it. The
bone was quite short, about 2.5 inches IIRC, but it would not go round the
bend! It was also very reluctant to come back the way it went in!