Tom MacIntyre

Default Faint Horizontal lines on top 1/4 of television screen (model correction)

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 20:26:39 -0700, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:

"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote:
Lots are in the range of 100uF at 35 volts, near the vertical output. This
is all just generic advice, BTW - don't know your model.

Thank you Mark, and others. I located my Vertical IC (don't laugh), a
uPC1378 variant, as well as five different electrolytics in the section.
One of these is actually a 100uF at 35 volts, just as you predicted.

Am I going to want to special order a "low ESR" cap for a replacement? My
local parts store only carries "regular" caps; otherwise I'll have to go
through digikey.

Thanks again, and I apologize for the delayed response to this.

Jon

Get the 105 degrees C version at least. Low ESR likely isn't
important.

Tom